You are invited to a very special CLE Certified event
Target, Anthem, the IRS, and now a massive loss of records from the United States Office of Personnel Management (OPM). Today’s headlines are ripe with stories of the latest dramatic thefts of confidential information. Did you know that 43% of mid-sized companies have suffered a breach? If one of your clients suffered a data breach, would you know how to counsel them?
Join 4Discovery as we discuss the best practices responding to a data breach.
- Case studies and Walk-throughs of Real Data Breach Cases Top 5 critical things to do and not do during the initial stages of an incident
- How to preserve valuable electronic evidence
- The elements of a defensible Incident Response Plan
- Emerging laws and regulations related to notifications.
- October 28th from Noon to 1:30pm
- Union League Club of Chicago. 65 West Jackson Blvd., Room 700. Chicago, IL
- Your hosts: 4Discovery and the Union League Club’s Lawyers Group and Entrepreneur’s Group
- Lunch will be served
- Cost: FREE
- CLE Approved for 1 general credit.
Who Should Attend?
Lawyers and their clients that have potential exposure to data loss.
Please email jane@4Discovery.com with your name, firm name, email and phone number. Attorneys are invited to bring a guest. Want more info? Call (312) 924-5761.