Is searching and capturing on-line content a part of your investigative and discovery strategy?
Topics will include…
- How social media content can enhance your next case
- How to collect and use social media content
- Advising your clients on social media risks
- Legal and ethical issues in social media collections
- Case Studies
Who should attend:
Any lawyer handling cases in which social media content can be relevant. You are welcome to bring a guest.
- Wednesday, March 23rd, 11.30am
- Union League Club of Chicago. 65 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago, IL
- Your host: 4Discovery and the Union League Lawyers Group
- Lunch will be served.
- Cost: FREE
Please email jane@4Discovery.com with your name, firm name, email and phone number. Attorneys are invited to bring a guest.
Want more info? Call (312) 924-5761