We’re hiring a Business Development Consultant…
(Digital Forensics and eDiscovery)
4Discovery is an elite digital forensics consulting firm located in the West Loop of Chicago. We are an established small and growing company, with an excellent reputation – operating within a dynamic and rapidly growing industry. We’re looking to add a business development professional to our team to help us grow our business.
We are looking for a senior person that can help us develop and execute a high-level sales strategy. A motivated self-starter. Someone that will take the lead in identifying and exploiting new opportunities in our industry with a focus on measurable results. A disciplined sales professional who works well without lots of direct oversight. Must be able to function within a small and sometimes quirky environment. Organized and efficient. You should have significant sales experience in selling professional services with a track record of setting and hitting revenue goals. While experience in the eDiscovery / Digital Forensics space is helpful, it is not critical. Must live in the Chicago area.
Here’s why you will like working with us…
- Freedom to develop fresh ideas for how you and our firm can capitalize on the significant market / economic opportunities evident in this dynamic and growing digital forensics industry
- Fun, friendly, casual environment
- Flexible schedule, (but the position is full time) with some “work from home” benefits
- Base salary with generous commission. Unlimited upside.
- Our market is growing at 30% per year, and we have an excellent client base. You can build-upon our established market presence
- We are an entrepreneurial company that places a high value on personal achievement, professional growth, and job satisfaction
- You will be working with nice people who care about you and the quality of your life
- Our office dog, Pixel, will become your good friend and will make you laugh often
- Help us develop and implement a high-level sales strategy which includes applying our services to opportunities that are emerging within new market trends
- Sell our services to the law firm and corporate community in Chicago
- Develop relationships with attorneys and corporate decision makers. Consultative Selling
- Create awareness of the 4Discovery brand and communicate the unique value of our boutique services to law firms
- Help us develop our growing computer incident response forensics business
- Work within our existing law-firm relationships to expand our presence within those firms
- Promote our popular Continuing Legal Education (CLE) programs to law-firm audiences and book CLEs as an educational / business development strategy
Sound interesting? Great! We would love to hear from you. E-mail your resume to us at info@4Discovery.com.