Schedule Your Next CLE Event With 4Discovery!
Bringing electronic discovery knowledge to you…
- Looking for a convenient way to complete your mandatory CLE requirements?
- Would you like to achieve CLE credits in the convenience of your office?
- Concerned about compliance with rapidly changing electronic discovery technology?
4Discovery provides on-site CLE programs in the convenience of your law firm’s conference room…
Who? Any attorneys handling cases in which social media content can be relevant
What? A free, one hour CLE program on social media and e-discovery (CLE Certified? Yes!)
When? Whenever you wish. Lunchtime works great.
Where? Your law firm’s conference room. We’ll even bring lunch!
Why? Social media has surpassed e-mail as the communication vehicle of choice for millions of people. Individuals and businesses create vast amounts of online content daily, and some of this electronic evidence may be relevant to your next case.
The one hour CLE will examine…
- The use of publicly available social media information to enhance your cases
- Ethical concerns of mining social media data
- Legal issues in use of social media
- The value of metadata
- The use of social media analysis tools
- The use of social media content aggregators
- Actual case studies
Interested? Contact us at email@example.com or (312) 924-5761